TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any
payment made to PAGE. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to PAGE through the online payment service it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. PAGE reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to PAGE. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that PAGE or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the PAGE gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. PAGE does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• PAGE and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the PAGE and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The Applicant agrees that PAGE or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond PAGE reasonable control.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the PAGE in respect of the
operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
PAGE does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- PAGE may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. PAGE do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.