CEC with CLAT
OPTION 2: TWO YEAR INTEGRATED PROGRAM – CEC WITH CLAT/BBA TRAINING
This combination of Civics, Economics & Commerce
(CEC) along with coaching for CLAT, BBA etc is meant for students who wish to pursue various types of careers such as Law, Management, Hotel Management, Mass Communications, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences. This combination will prepare them for multiple entrances at a time thus providing them with a wide bouquet of choices to choose from. This program extensively covers all the areas required for National Level Entrance Examinations with Intermediate CEC. It includes:
- Mock tests for Entrance exams such as CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET, IIM-Indore, SP Jain, Narsee Monjee, etc. including online tests for Manipal, Symbiosis, etc.
- Admission processing & selection counseling for all top schools.
- Individual training for Group Discussion, Micro Presentation & Personal Interview as required.
- The student will also be eligible to attempt exams in the fields of Hotel Management (NCHMCT-JEE, Manipal), Mass Communications (Christ, Manipal, Symbiosis), Social Sciences & Liberal Arts (TISS, SSLA) etc thus widening their choices.
|Features of our Training Program
- AC classrooms & personalized batches of not more than 45 students
- Content delivery by senior, experienced faculty
- Multi-Level Class Room Practice Sheets, Assignments & Chapter wise sheets
- Use of tablets for learning, assignments & tests
- 75% of time devoted to classroom teaching & exercises
- 25% of time devoted to testing
- Regular mock exams before the main entrance exam
- Full support for application and form filling process
- Training for group discussion, micro presentation & interview process if required Learning methodology
|We follow a four stage focused learning structure:
- Concepts: Relevant theory, concepts & problems in every topic are introduced and explained.
- Objective format: Objective sheets covering all the aspects of the given topic in various objective-type formats are given.
- Assignments: Assignments are given in the same topic with a number of objective questions which the student must work out. This demands an in-depth understanding and application of the reasoning ability of the student.
- Tests: In the final stage, a student will be given tests which will evaluate performance. Performance of the students in these tests will be meticulously analyzed by a team of competent teachers.
This course is available at both our Banjara Hills and Himayatnagar Campuses. For more details, please call on 9246274447.