FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE – ELIGIBILITY & JOB DESCRIPTION
- As he/she is the face of the organization, they should first have a commitment to the role, and the values and philosophy of the company. Strong Customer Service focus should be there
- The candidate should have pleasant personality and should be good with words.
- The candidate should essentially be a graduate in any discipline. A graduate in English will be preferred.
- They should have good communication skills and be social in nature so that they can deal with all sorts of visitors coming to the campus.
- The candidate should be able to give extra hours when situation demands.
- Should be a quick learner with presence of mind.
- Should have a positive attitude and approach to work
- High people orientation with the ability to work in a team is a must.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers, good hold on applications like MS-Word and MS-excel is a must.
- Should be neatly and professionally dressed at all times.
- Greet all guests courteously and make them comfortable while waiting at the reception area.
- Ensure the upkeep of and decorum at the reception area
- Escorting guests to the counseling rooms and informing the concerned person (whom they have come to meet)
- Maintaining the visitor book
- Seeing that guests and visitors are offered tea/coffee/water as soon as they are seated.
- Attending calls: Receiving, and responding, as pleasantly as possible while trying to provide full information, and support to the caller.
- Tele-calling duties will be assigned whenever necessary
- Responsible for maintaining the telephone registers including call tracking
- Multi tasking, needs to juggle between receiving calls and at the same time attending the client or customer present physically in office.
- Maintaining important documents, records, and files in a proper and organized manner
- To be of assistance to the Principal and administrative heads of the organization.
- Responsible for all the courier and its associated services including maintaining a continuous database for the same
- Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.